Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day Fun

Oh the fun that can be had with St. Patricks Day!  The boys had a sleepover Friday night so I had Corban and his friend.  I had bought Lucky Charms thinking they would like those.  Nope, they opted for the donuts instead.  Both Corban and Carson had Silly Green Day at school.  Corban had his Friday and I missed getting pictures.  They had a two hour delay due to heavy fog.  I ended up with six kids at my house waiting for school to begin.  So somewhere in the chaos of packing my van full of kiddos I forgot to snap a photo.  :-(
Carson had his Silly Green Day on Thursday!  He has been waiting all school year to be able to dye his hair green!  Lillian also had school on Thursday so she got in on the action!  Lillian and I went to have lunch with the boys on Thursday and the lunch ladies were calling Carson a little Leprechaun!  He loved it! 
Also on Thursday we had our first 5k of the year.  We are both training again for the Riverbank 10k in May.  This race was meant to be FUN!  We dressed up and I think it was fun.  I wasn't really excited with my time as I have done better before.  The change to warmer weather seems to have triggered something in the MS that s unwanted.  So the race was hard and I haven't even run since.  I am hoping that this week I can get back to it.  I was so very proud two of my friends who just started running last fall and are doing Awesome!!! They totally rocked the race!  So all in all we had a great time celebrating a fun St. Patricks Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment