Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is the diaper optional?

So this morning I went to open Lillian's door and she greeted me with just a shirt on.  No pants and more importantly no diaper.  I looked over her shoulder and could see the diaper laying neatly next to her pants on the floor by her bed.  A quick glance to her bed and I could see brown on her pillow and bed.  I quickly took her to the bathroom where I put her in the bath tub and tried to get most of the poop off her.  She was so not happy about this.  Something about having water poured on you so early in the morning.  So I cleaned her up and then gave her a bath.  The boys were luckly all ready for school, so I left her to play in the bath tub and left the boys in the bathroom with her, to watch her.  I headed back to her room to figure out what to do.  After stripping her bed and washing most of the bedding out I started scrubbing.  Can I just say YUCK!

So we got it all cleaned up and she made it through her nap without taking her diaper off.  I am praying we leave it on tonight because that is alot of work and very gross.  Maybe we can get her potty trained here soon!

1 comment: